VAT Return Filing Service
As per the VAT Law article (24) & Federal Law No. (7) of 2017 on Tax Procedures article (8), a taxable person needs to file a VAT return with the tax authority for information and data specified for Tax purpose in accordance with the form, specified by the Tax Authority. Every taxable person is required to submit the VAT Return for each Tax period and remit the tax due to the tax authority within 28 days of the end of the tax period.
Our Tax professionals in ABCPA can support you in the following areas:
- Prepare the VAT return on behalf of your business in accordance with the provisions of VAT law.
- Ensure that the VAT returns are filed within the specified time in each tax period.
- To represent in front of the authority on behalf of your business as and when required.
- ABCPA assures the best VAT Return Filing Services.
- For more information please contact our representatives.