The Court or the client appoints in this type of engagements the Forensic Accountant to issue a report for actual findings resulting from performing procedures, specified by the beneficiary of the report. These procedures are included in the letter of engagement before commencement of work. Examples of such procedures are as follows:
- Identification & reporting of fraud
- Identification & reporting of misappropriation of assets
- Reporting on any other items related to the financial statements, such as:
- Review of accounts receivable
- Review of accounts payable
- Review of related parties’ accounts
- Review of inventory
We carry out investigations as required by prosecuting authorities in matters relating to fraudulent financial reporting, an alleged employee misappropriation of assets and commercial disputes.
We have expert professionals who have experience in conducting forensic accounting engagements and investigations of financial crimes of distinct nature.