Stakeholders, Financial Institutions, and government agencies often need assurance that the financial statements accurately represent the true financial position of a company.
Why do you need an Audit of your business’s Financial Statements ?
- Satisfy stakeholders, employees, customers, and suppliers as well as the investors, as to the credibility of financial information.
- Facilitate the payment of income tax and zakat accurately, thereby avoiding penalties and further investigation by DZIT.
- Comply with banking covenants.
- Help deter and detect fraud and material error.
- Facilitate the purchase and sale of businesses.
Audits are not Just for Public Entities
- All public companies are mandated to have their financial statements Audited annually, but some non-public entities must undergo an annual audit as well.
- These include limited liability companies, some government organizations, not-for-profit organizations, classified construction entities and organizations receiving government subsidies.
- Moreover, some financial institutions require audits of nonpublic companies based on the financing amount and/or the bank’s assessment of the company’s risk.
- Also, companies with absentee ownership (such as those owned by investment firms or individuals who no longer run the business) may order audits as checks of the company’s position.
Our Audit Methodology
- We at ABCPA consider quality as the top priority when it comes to delivering the Audit.
- We deliver quality audits which are tailored to your particular operational structure and size.
- We have a team of qualified professionals who have sufficient experience in auditing various business sectors.
- By engaging with us, we assure you of the highest possible level of assurance as our Audit Methodology is tailored accordingly.
- We also, assure you of a hassle-free audit process, through the use of our state of the art audit management tool “Draftworx”.