Accounting and Bookkeeping
Accounting & Bookkeeping services are crucial for the success of any business. Businessmen can analyze their gradual growth and predict the future depending on the accounts. The bookkeeping service for small business is now looking at the new option of outsourcing the books of accounts into the hands of qualified professionals.
The main advantages of outsourced bookkeeping services are:
Input VAT is the value added tax added to the price of purchased goods or services. The buyer can deduct the amount of VAT paid, If the buyer is registered with the tax authority.
By hiring qualified professional, the business man can save money on a full-time employee as well as other employment expenses.
- When Accounting & Bookkeeping services are outsourced, the business is getting the service of experts in the field.
- The expert accountant is well versed with the new disclosure parameters in accounting as well as in any complicated accounting treatments.
- Hence you get more quality and timely completion.
- While outsourcing the bookkeeping service, the business does not have to bother about spending on expensive ERP for generating the report.
- Bookkeeping fees vary depending on the nature and volume of work.
- ABCPA provides bookkeeping services to the SME sector in both KSA & UAE